Our technical front runner is the completely new developed common rail JH-CR four-cylinder diesel engine, that comes in production second half of 2014. The new compact 'mid-range' is available in 45, 57, 80 en 110mhp, fitting perfectly with a range of boats: larger sailing yachts, motor cruisers, fast rib's and tender boats.
Direct fuel injection results in less diesel consumption. Noise reduction is another focus where Yanmar engineers have been successful. Although the engine is very compact, it is easy accessible for service. Traditional push/pull operation is offered on each engine as a standard. Electronic engine control extendable with multifunctional displays is available as an option. The standard engine provides ample electric power of 125A/12V. A secondary alternator, 12V or 24V is optional. The engine is compliant with EPA Tier 3 and EU RCD 2 (2016) emission regulations.
- Engine Range : JH Series
- Horse Power : 57.00000
- Documents : http://magelia.demo.epitomy.com/frenchmarine/Setup/Medias/Engine_Pdfs/Yanmar-4JH57CommonRail-HR.pdf
- Alternator : 12V - 125A
- Combustion system : Direct injection with common rail system
- Cooling system : Fresh water cooling by centrifugal fresh water pump and rubber impeller sea water pump
- Cylinders : 4 in line
- Displacement : 2.19 L [134 cu in]
- Electrical system : 12V - 1.4kW
- Offer : No